Welcome Wilchester Wildcats!
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here.
Be sure to download the Membership Toolkit Mobile App.
9/20/2023 9:59 pm
Important Upcoming Dates
- Thurs. September 28 Papa Johns Spirit Night
- Fri. September 29, WALK & ROLL, 8:00am PTA meeting /Carnival 101
- Fri. October 6, SCHOOL HOLIDAY/ Teacher Inservice
- Mon. October 9, SCHOOL HOLIDAY/Columbus Day
- Thur. October 12, Early dismissal noon; teacher confs
- Fri. October 13, Early dismissal Noon; teacher confs
- Tues. October 17, Spirit Night, Fajita Petes
- Mon. October 23, RED RIBBON WEEK/Storybook Pumpkins Due
- Fri. October 27, Dads & Donuts; Pre-K 50th Day
The full PTA calendar for the 2023-24 school year can be found here.
Carnival is Friday, November 3rd from 4-7 pm!
It’s Time to Purchase Tickets!
Ticket presales are available until October 13th. Don't miss out on the pre-sale! See all the advantages to pre-ordering your tickets on the
- Sponsor a food booth! We still need sponsors for: pretzels, corn dogs, pizza, smores, and chips. Reach out to Laura Werner to discuss a family or company sponsorship!
- Donate for Prize Drawings! Visit the Wilchester Amazon List to purchase a prize donation. Have another idea? Reach out to Polly Johnson.
- Volunteer to Help Set up Games and Inflatables! We still need a few more volunteers to help on the Games and Inflatables committee. If interested, reach out to Dana Danna
PTA MEETING:SEPTEMBER 29TH
Join us for our next PTA Meeting Friday, September 29th at 8:00am in the Wilchester Cafeteria. That Friday is a walk and roll, so walk your child to their class and then stay for the meeting!
Following the meeting, we will have a Carnival 101 Meeting. If you are new to Wilchester or have not yet attended a Carnival, then this meeting is for you. You'll be feeling like a Carnival pro in no time. Even if you have attended in the past, this year's team is hard at work bringing another great Carnival to Wilchester for our kids, so don't miss out on learning more about the Carnival and how you can get involved in making sure we have a great event for our kids!
Please make sure to RSVP by 5pm on the 27th to expedite the check-in process. Nametags for those staying for the meeting will be located outside the cafeteria. Even if you walk your child to class first, you will still need a nametag to stay in the building to attend the meeting.
Feel free to email wilchesterptapresident@gmail.
Our Spirit gear team will be selling spirit gear this Friday, September 29th during walk and roll in the rotunda for anyone still needing gear.
Math and Reading Stars Starts October 1st!
The Math and Reading Stars program helps encourage your 1st - 5th grade child to practice important skills! Each student who earns 24 stars in math or reading (or both!) by April 15th will receive a medal for his/her extra work. Medals are given out at the end of the school year!
Color in a star on the math or reading form when you complete:
- 30 minutes of extra math practice
- 1 hour of extra reading (beyond what is expected for his/her grade level)
Look for more information in this week’s Friday Folder!
For the math and reading star forms and online tools students can use, please visit the Wilchester PTA website and select Math & Reading Stars under PTA Programs: https://
You may also send questions to Tiffany Baumgartner at email@example.com.
Hi campers! The 2023-2024 yearbook committee is ready to bring you an amazing yearbook this year. To do this, we need your help!
If you haven't already downloaded the Balfour ImageShare app on your phone, please do. Our project number this year is 426691. This way you can upload photos from your phone and send them directly to the yearbook committee. We really want to make sure that every child is included in the yearbook this year so please only submit photos with two or more students so we can make room for everyone. Also, please make sure to include grade level and names of people in the photo so we can get them to the right place. If the app isn't working for you, you can also email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org!
YEARBOOKS ARE ON SALE! You can purchase your child's yearbook here. If you purchase before 11/30/23 the price is $35. After that the price jumps to $40. The deadline to purchase yearbooks this year is 1/31/24 so order now!
5th grade ads are also available for purchase! (reminder, this is only for outgoing 5th grade students). The 1/4 page ads can be purchased and built on Balfours website. The price per ad is $30. The deadline to purchase is going to be 12/20/23 and the deadline for ad submission is 1/8/24. Only one 1/4 page ad per student may be purchased.
The 2023-2024 Yearbook Cover Art Contest!
1st place will be featured on the cover! One winner per grade level will be featured on the back. Time to get your little artists to work!
1. "Camp Wilchester” & “2023-2024” must appear somewhere on the artwork.
2. Please write your name and grade on the back of the paper so we know who to credit.
3. Dimensions need to be 8.5x11 (regular computer paper).
4. Make sure the drawing is vertical, please don’t fold artwork.
5. Make it colorful and fun. Be a standout!
6. You can use markers, crayons, color pencil, paint, etc.
7. Please make sure to fill up the entire page.
8. Entries must be turned in to the front desk by 9/29/23.
Questions? Contact Jessica Candler.
Wilchester Paw Print Express (PPE)
What: Paw Print Express is Wilchester’s student mail service that allows students to write letters and notes to friends and teachers throughout the year.
Who: Students, Teachers, Friends and Family
When: Letters will be distributed each Friday starting September 8th
Where: Mailboxes are located in the school lobby, library and second floor
How: Students will have the opportunity to write letters during class, can print/write a letter on PPE stationary using this link, or can email letters to email@example.com. Students will then take turns sorting and distributing the mail.
Parent Volunteer Opportunity: Each class needs parent volunteers to help the kids sort the letters. Use this link to sign up!
For more information visit our PPE page on the PTA website.
Make sure you sign up to be a volunteer with SBISD!
The district requires everyone to sign up each year in order to volunteer in the classroom, go on field trips, help during school events, and participate in other Wilchester activities. Any family member who may volunteer at Wilchester (Mom, Dad, Grandparent, etc) should plan to sign up.
JOIN THE PTA!
EASY WAYS TO HELP THE SCHOOL
UPCOMING PTA MEETING
September 29th @ 8:00 am
General Meeting in WCE Cafeteria
Need to join the PTA?
Join the PTA!
New to Wilchester?
Sign up for a School Tour!
Please use the following forms for requests for reimbursements and deposits:
If you are making a PTA purchase, please use a tax exempt form. The PTA cannot reimburse you for tax paidTax Exempt 2023
Do you have feedback on the new website? Are you looking for something this is missing? Click below to submit feedback on improvements needed.